The School Uniform
Our school uniform suppliers are A. Ryan Limited, Shop Street, Galway and the Schoolwear Centre, Liosban Estate, Tuam Road, Galway .
The school uniform consists of:
- Navy uniform skirt with 2 box pleats in front. Any other type of navy or straight skirt is not acceptable.
- Navy trousers with a red pin stripe (2 x uniform skirt or trousers or 1 of each).
- Navy uniform jumper with the Dominican Crest.
- Navy uniform jacket wit the Dominican Crest.
- Blue check blouses (2 blouses are essential).
- Plain navy socks or navy tights.
- 1 pair of plain black/navy flat shoes. Canvas shoes/runners (e.g. Converse) are not permitted as they provide litte protection in wet weather. Crests, logos etc. are not allowed on the shoes.
- Boots, Uggs and platform shoes are not permitted.
- Red or navy scarf.
- White apron (for Home Economics classes only.)
School track suit must be worn for all 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year students during P.E. classes and games.
- School sweatshirt and school track suit bottoms. Track suit pants with logos/stripes are not acceptable.
- Red P.E. T-Shirt with collar.
- Pair of runners.
Transition Year, 5th Year and 6th Year students have double periods of PE each week. These must wear their normal school uniform during the school day and change into their PE kit at the start of each PE class and change out of it at the end. These students are not required to wear the school PE kit during class but must wear suitable sports clothing.